Find Us On Social
Want to contribute?
We are now accepting guest posts!
Do you want to contribute through your writing? There are many areas within psychology, and we could use your unique perspective and experience to make this space even better.
POST IDEAS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Information about a specific mental illness
- Coping or managing mental health
- Psychology concepts
- Something you’ve learned living with a mental illness
- Creative work
- Overall health
- Anything relating to psychology/mental health*
*While self-care is an important part of mental health, it’s a topic that is already shared quite a bit on the internet. Our mission is to serve you all by providing information that may not be seen as much in order to educate and fight the stigma surrounding mental illness. If you are dedicated to writing about self-care, let us know so we can discuss more in-depth.
To submit A guest post application please include the following information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name
- Your guest post idea (not a full written piece)
- A short outline (not a full written piece, we will discuss the set-up!)
- Social media / website links (if applicable).